Monday 12 July 2010






So finally had a weekend off man that felt good after all of the crap i had to deal with that poxy nursery.Also all three bikes are up and about and legalish, i was in a very dark place for a while could'nt get my head around the GS packing up and the headlight on the Glide was getting me down, but i fixed all the problems without much outside help[ apart from the car electrics shop with only made matters worse , still got a refund ].



Andy's friend Deb's had a party up at his place and are old club was invited and i invited along Nick, Wendy,Steve and Marie it was a good night. Infact it was my first real night out since christmas due to the lad being born and working my arse off to keep my boss in the lifestyle he has become used to. I took afew pics but to be honest i wanted to just get pissed , i believe i accomplished this.

No comments:

Post a Comment